Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Monday, October 5, 2015

Math is fun with Mr. Swartz!

     Throughout my first quarter in math I have worked hard to achieve inner satisfaction. Luckily, my hard work has paid of in high grades. As we are currently studying algebra and the Pythagorean theorem I relate to them as my strengths. I know the rules and methods by heart creating an easy solve for any equation. If I had to highlight one section where I could improve in it would be knowing how to evaluate a trapezoid by heart, because that is the last method I still need to memorize.
      For the next test I will study until I feel completely confident about every topic the test is about. I will also study on several days so that my brain can practice and memorize with ease. I hope to carry this improvement to my future quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment