Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Me Reflecting...

In my water issue essay including my outline, writing, feedback and grades. If I had to improve my essay even further the next time I write one, I would try to fix some of my in text citations, re-check for spelling mistakes and to further improve my content to try and push my grade to 7. This includes:

Introduction
Explains the problem and the science of the problem _______________ .

clearly and in an interesting way with strong evidence of synthesis.

clearly and in an interesting way
______ the causes of the problem including the science involved in the causes of the problem.
Explains with strong evidence of analysis, synthesis and/or evaluation

Explains

_______ what people are doing to solve the problem.

Explains with strong evidence of analysis, synthesis and/or evaluation

Explains
_______ how nature acts to solve the problem.
Explains with strong evidence of analysis, synthesis and/or evaluation

Explains
Conclusion
________ the main ideas.


X

Outlines well

Conclusion
_________ other ways to solve the problem in the future.
Explains and discusses with strong evidence of analysis, synthesis and/or evaluation
Explains & Discusses

My peers believed that I did a great job and I only had to improve some word choice throughout the essay, but that was only the case in one or two words. I demonstrated perseverance through my essay because even though I had some downfalls I kept improving and editing my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment