Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Meu Reflexão


What core values you believed you used to write your text; Core values I during the writing of my text were risk taker and perseverance. I demonstrated that I was risk taker because I didn't linger on sentences that I believe were incorrect. I also tried to persevere during my creation of my story because if I didn't it would have barely written one sentence.

In a range from 0 to 10 (being 0 the lowest and 10 the highest level of capacity) on autonomy to write a narrative in Portuguese, where do you believe you are? Why? I think I scored a three on overall scale of ten since I am not overly confident about the past tense. 

1 comment:

  1. Certo, Rens! O primeiro passo para melhorar é tentar escrever a postagem (the post) em português.

    ReplyDelete