Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Monday, February 23, 2015

An Egg Baby Parent


What I liked about being an egg baby was the fact that I felt responsible for my egg. I demonstrated this at home and in school. At home I let my egg watch a television show, got up at night to check if she was ok and place little toys in her basket to entertain her. While at school I liked the fact that everyone wanted to touch my egg and ask if he/she could be the eggs godfather, aunt or uncle. My family on the other hand had a great time with my egg asking if he/she could baby sit or decorate his basket.


Some activities/responsibilities that I found difficult while taking care of the egg was the fact that I had to be very attentive, and giving most of my attention the egg baby. Being attentive all the time was obligatory in my opinion. For instance, when I came home I had to protect my egg from other siblings to remove the fact that they might harm her. Giving my egg attention all the time wasn't easy either since I had to replace my free time entertaining, and making sure the egg was happy all day.


I believe that being a real teen parent is tiering, and mentally painful. Being a teen parent is a very tiering because, your ordinary life is already very busy, almost filling up your entire day, and fitting a baby in that schedule is impossible without removing activities such as school and sports. You have to give up subject such as after school sports, because while pregnant you can't play preform well because of the enlarge uterus. Neither can you spend time at school because you have to feed, protect, entertain, and help the baby all the time. Creating a great loss of education requiring her to full fill that gap in the future. An average woman already suffers a lot from having a baby, imagine a teen! Suffering from cramps, backaches, stomach aches, and pain, it isn't something a teen can't handle without a full grown body. It also will affect the teen mentally since parents, family and friends might be angry, frustrated or disappointed towards the teen. Overall a teen can't handle pregnancy.

A real baby would change my own teen life because I would have to wake up in the middle of the night to try and calm the baby and try to fulfil his or her wants. Or would need to buy new equipment for the baby to sleep in, sit in and play in. This would the affect the amounts of sleep I get and my budget.

If I had to choose one core value the represented what I learned about being a egg baby parent it would be inclusive. I say this because I am letting this tiny egg into my life interfering with the things I do and how I act towards others.

If had to choose a core value I could improve up on it would be risk taker. I thinks this core value fits because I need to take a risk and tell my friend that he can't touch my egg no matter what. This has happend a few times and one of the times a friend of mine acutely harmed my egg. Next time this is what I will try to improve upon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment