Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Science Summative Assessments Reflection

1) Investigation Report
After I finished completing my science Investigation report, my main improvement from last year's science was that my conclusion, hypothesis, and overall organisation. This clearly showed in the final grade.

   2) Unit Test Reflection  
After finishing my two assigned unit tests, there wasn't a major improvement since I received the same grade on both papers, but my overall understanding of the unit was clearly improved over the second test.  

3) Science Essay
The main improvement in this communication assignment was that I incorporated more quotes and statistics making my essay professional and more trustworthy.

4) Final Grade Prediction

After one semester of science, I have had quite a few summative assignments. If I had to give myself an overall grade on this it would probably be a six since all my grades, which are 5,5,5,5,6,6,6,6 and 7, I believe show an overall average of six. All my six's came from my two essay's that I wrote this semester, and based upon the fact that the essay is the most important assessment I do believe 6 is reasonable.



No comments:

Post a Comment