Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Badminton Reflection

     In this quarter of PE we played Badminton as our unit. In badminton you have to hit a shuttle to the other side of the court with a racket. It can be played one against one or two against two. It is also very important to shoot the shuttle in the boundaries otherwise it is considered "out." In PE class we did tournaments and practises with different people. This made us interact more with other people. I liked Badminton a lot and I will continue practising at home.  Some struggles I had during the Badminton unit was facing my loss, but the badminton made me maintain my loss and not get angry when losing. Overall a core value I tink I demonstrated was perseverance. I did this a lot because I kept on trying my best and to just keep on improving even though I was losing some matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment