Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Reflection From my First Quarter

In which of the core values have you shown the most success? Why?
During the first quarter of seventh grade I think a core value I have shown the most is responsible. I say this because in many of my classes I have completed the homework assignments and projects. The class where I succeed the most in being responsible, was science, even though last year I struggle in this particular subject. I think I am responsible in this class because when the last essay was assigned I spent hours and hours on it, and shows that I was responsible. 
In which of the core values have you shown the most progress or growth? Why?   
A core value I have shown a lot of growth in is critical thinkers. I say this because in humanities our class had three greek and latin root test for us to fill in every week or so, and in that I demonstrated critical thinking because the test weren't easy and without using my critical thinkers skill I wouldn't have scored so high.
Which core value is most challenging for you? Why?
     The core value that I struggled with the most was inclusive. I believe this because when I went to PETAR (Our school trip) I always tried to choose my friends as group partners and that didn't really demonstrate me being inclusive. Same goes for circumstances in class. So the core value inclusive is the core value I have to improve on. 
In which class or academic area have you shown the most success? Why? 
The class or academic area I have shown the most success in is humanities. The reason why is because I have studied a lot for test and done my assigned homework the best I could and that led me to success. Another reason for my first quarter success is that I payed attention in class and instead of pretending I was listening or lying carelessly on my desk. This all resulted in a successful humanities quarter.
In which class or academic area have you shown the most progress or growth? Why? 
A class or academic area I have shown the most progress in was science. I have done this by spending more hours on homework, unlike last year where I didn't do my best in science which resulted in medium level grades and incomplete tasks.
Which class or academic area is the most challenging for you? Why?
lastly, the class or academic area that was most challenging for me was math. I believe this because I have always had trouble with math, but I try to improve in class and every homework assignment. I think the reason why I am not an expert at math is because it is very complicated for me. Meaning that I find it hard to understand the logic in math.

No comments:

Post a Comment