Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

BRICS summit, why are we doing this?

What was the process we went through?  Describe it in detail.

First we went through the process of informing the delegates about the BRICS countries. After there were several speeches and lastly we wrote and said our resolutions.

How did it feel collaborating with so many people?

A little scary, I wasn't as open as I always was.



Where did you see examples of the Core Values?

During our resolution writing.



What was the most challenging aspect of the summit?  What was the easiest aspect?

The most challenging aspect of the summit was giving your speech, the easiest was recording the information about the BRICS countries.



How did you feel you did?

I think I did pretty well since I am satisfied about my resolution and proposing my ideas during the education debate.


So What?


Why is it important for us at Graded to be talking about poverty?

So we get a good understanding of poverty at an early age.



What was the purpose of having these conversations about poverty?

So we get a good understanding about politics at an early age.






No comments:

Post a Comment