Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Metacognition Project Reflection


Metacognition Project Reflection


     For the past months my math class has been working on a metacognition project, thinking about my thinking.  This project has helped me in math. It has helped me by finding my inner voice that gives me instructions of how solve math problems.  I am not totally sure if I have found it but I do realise a change in my thinking. My partner I worked with was Martin Hoberman. He good partner because he gave good feedback on my mistakes and what I had done well. Reflecting on my thinking/listening to my inner voice while doing math helps me but also confuses me. It helps me because I read over it and realise what I am doing. But it also confuses me because I am not used to saying my thinking out loud.

      This year I have learned that metacognition can help you understand your thinking. I don't think metacognition helps you in other classes only in math, because you evaluate the problem out loud and realise your mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. Rens, has your understanding of metacognition influenced your thinking in your other subjects. If so, how?

    ReplyDelete