Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Command Economy Reflection

I think my participation in the bake sale was good. My role was to stand behind the counter and sell drinks to people the other were supposed to advertise and sell food. We soled soft drink, a kind of brownies, and chips. We worked two behind counter and two to advertise but that did not work well so at one moment we were all behind the counter. In total we earned 36.50 real.
After the bake sale Mr.Z decided to share the money equally around the class like communist would,I felt really good. I felt really good because the amount of the money we got was less than the money mr.Z gave us so we made a profit. The benefits to this system is that almost everyone is happy because they get the same amount.

The disadvantages are that even if the people don't work significantly they stil get paid the same amount. I think this is why a lot countries moved away from communism.

No comments:

Post a Comment