Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Animation

My Animation
Hi guys up here is an animation I made in Photoshop!I made this animation by use the shape tool, I made the tank out of circles rounded rectangles, lines and normal rectangles. After I went to window and inserted timeline. Then I duplicated layers and pressed the eye next to my slide to take a way and add things in my animation. After I did that I press the tween button next to the duplicate put in timeline.I also used a lot of colours and text as u can see. I hope you like it!

This animation is copyrighted you are not allowed to use it.

1 comment:

  1. @Rens
    I am so impressed with the details of your animation. It is evident that you put a lot of care and work into creating the gif file. Your directions are also in detail and answers questions for anyone who might ask themselves "How did he do that" when seeing your animation. Let's talk about the copyright you chose for your image.
    Great job Rens!

    ReplyDelete