Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Science reflection



In my first quarter of science I learned a lot about chemicals and safety. We started by making safety videos about how to handle different things like chemicals, electricity, heat, and sharp tools. After we finished our videos we started working with real chemicals. In the second lab we worked with common products we have at home like tooth paste, coca-cola, shampoo and soap. We mixed 10ml of those substances with red cabbage juice, which is a natural indicator for acids and bases.The red cabbage juice changed colours into green, hot pink and blue. Science is a fun class and we discover a lot about the world. I hope I do better in telling my group to stop and work and taking notes during the second quarter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment