Cool Background!

Cool Background!
Awesome!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Humanities- CWW documentary

Are expert groups topic was capira food. What I learned was a piece of capira food and brazilian history, I learned how it was created and made and I learned there names.We got the information by making picture, interviewing the local farmers and searching sites.We worked together by all doing a part like one rights the script they other gets pictures and they other gathers information.I faced some challenges where I had to taste new foods and interview farmers where I did not know how to speak portuguese.One risk we took during are CWW trip was tasting new foods.The results were great and so was the food.Next time we create are documentary I would like to make it longer and add more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment